About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Sunday 10 January 2010

33 Years Old Today!

I REMIND YOU ALL AGAIN,I HAVE A WARNING PAGE ON THE FRONT OF MY BLOG FOR A REASON KIDS...CAN'T HANDLE IT..TO CHICKEN TO BE GROWN UP....THEN MOVE ON! 33 years old today......wow!what a ride aye?as i sorted through the mail today i had some presents,teddy's,chocs,knickers ect from fans,i also got this picture(see above)from Barbara...now! as only close friends know,i love ass.....no really!you know most men beg for anal from gfs,friends,wives and partners.....well my friends i had the key from day one,i said to my baby"with me you will NOT deny me anything"and to this day-Barbara hasn't moaned once about it..........well moaning ect in orgasms yes lol,i eat her ass to......that's right,REAL men eat ass to!i still can't figure out how she got a slice of cake in both holes:) but they tasted good :) dammmmmmmm and i would NOT want it any other why!i love you my babygirl xxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, I'm not sure what to say here! LmAo!!! I love you Baby! xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hey man Happy Belated bday glad that you got everything you wanted and then some. Hope next years tops this years..............