About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Friday 25 September 2009

My Blog And Its Followers

Greetings Sweethearts-I know what your going to think when i propose this..but it is the truth and is what it is,to date i have 145 entries-which i work very hard on to keep you kids informed,educated,ect..plus it takes a few days or weeks of research one blog entry to get the right information on and some time to put it all together,but it seems most.....well 98% of my followers are NOT visiting and commenting on my entries....which i think is SELFISH and IGNORANT,all i ask is that you act with kindness and do the right thing by letting me know what you think of my entries.....or at least that YOU have read them,i have no choice but to delete all of my followers except Barbara,Max And Ziggy.....i am sorry but you made me do this,i can't have IGNORANCE.....and it will NOT be tolerated!.....i work on my blog NOT to be insulted by you....starting Monday these actions will be taken-THANKYOU!HIM xxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it sounds a bit harsh, but this needed to be said Hunny! I love you! xxx

HIM said...

It had to be said baby!
i am a good kind man(as you well know:D )but you have to be cruel to be kind xxxxxx