About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Friday 16 October 2009

Hope!

I dedicated this beautiful song(press play)to my wife,i love you B xxxxx-i know this song is about the hope of love but i ALWAYS love my baby,for some time now(i don't measure time of marriage as TRUE LOVE does not know time as people who do measure time of marriage gives it a limit until their"love"is over,not me and Barbara,since marriage we have not fought and that PROVES a couple can be married WITHOUT fighting and arguing)me and my baby have been together(married)for a long time...time that seems only yesterday that's TRUE LOVE.not noticing time with your partner as time slows to a crawl......I'll write more on this,if people want to hear or not..there's so much that needs to be said..as my heart tends to explode with joyous tears!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Baby? Thank you for loving me so much!!! This is beautiful! I do not deserve you! I dont!
I love more than my own life! xxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

I mean......my own life....
My own life would mean nothing if it wasn't for you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

foofan1 said...

Wow you guys Get a room!! Just kidding that is very nice. You guys have something special, i'm happy for you all. Jim