About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Sunday 4 October 2009

The Reason For NOT Blogging This Week!

Greetings Sweethearts,first of all to all the readers of my blog....thankyou for wanting to read,second you've notice for about a week i have not blogged,not to make a long story of this so here is the short version! last week 14 friends of mine died in a factory explosion,so i went to their funerals.........now on to other news....i have realised that most of you do not comment which is REALLY childish and pathetic but thats ok for you and me as i know your all nosey fucking pussy's hiding behind that computer screens of yours acting like nothing matters.........everything matters and hurts others to know that your un-intelligent morons!to all my other friends who do comment,yes max:) that includes you.......thankyou!!!

5 comments:

foofan1 said...

Wow, Let us know what you really think! I love the honesty. That why I like your blogs, you never hold back. LOL Jim

Anonymous said...

I am so terribly sorry for your lost, it is a difficult time and I understand that. My prayers are with you and your friends family. I understand how you feel about some of us not responding to your blogs, those few of us that do are really interested in what you have to say about different subjects. As for the others they just want on here because you are famous and think they can gain something from being here, just my opinion though. Again I am sorry for your lose.

HIM said...

Awwwwwwww thankyou dixie but i'm hardly famous lol i just write and sing:) but thankyou very much..and jim.........always glad to hear from you buddy:) thats me...Mr No Holds Barred!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry about what happened baby......It's terrible!
I also love how you say exactly how you feel! Never change!
You know I love you! Yours forever, B. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Angelknight36 said...

So sorry for your lose I don't comment a lot of times more to keep to myself. But my prayers are with you.