About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Jail sentence for man who 'massaged' meat

Mark Zachary, 51, from the city of Orangeburg in South Carolina, was given the maximum sentence after jurors found him guilty of shoplifting. In his defence, Zachary claimed he wasn't stealing the meat but merely giving it a "massaging". But according to the Times and Democrat, when a store manager approached Zachary about the unusual object under his shirt, he fled and ran straight into the arms of an off-duty police officer. Prosecutors argued that the 10-year sentence was justified because the theft was Zachary's ninth offence.(my view)- Some might say 10 years to a bit harsh but 10 is the right sentence for this guy...why?...because obviously he does NOT learn so they were right to give him 10.......on another note..Barbara handles my meat everyday and tries to run off with it:) hehehehe........but i never sent my baby to jail...:)well..i do chain her up ect

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! You goof! I so love you!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

That is something crazy!!! Why would anyone say that they were massaging the meat, best laugh I had thanks.