About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Friday 22 January 2010

Some Celeb News And Quotes From Them

Kylie Minogue:'I'm attracted to women'
"I have been attracted to some women. I am a sexual exhibitionist and part of me is a natural flirt. But although I am attracted to women, I have never done anything with them." Kylie Minogue admits to Spanish-language magazine Max Mexico that she has been attracted to women, but has never dated one. The 41-year-old singer is currently dating Spanish model Andrés Velencoso.(my view)-What the fuck is wrong with people....your all sick.......nearly everyone is gay......yes she is or bi...sick people for a dying planet....STD's much!
Taylor Momsen: 'I'm not thinking about Haiti'
"Um, right now I'm trying to just finish my record and getting through the last season of Gossip Girl for right now. So not so much thinking about that. But it's awesome that everyone is, you know, working towards a good cause." When asked if she is going to follow the lead of other celebrities, Gossip Girl actress Taylor Momsen admits to OK magazine that her priorities are slightly different. (my view)-Selfish but at least it's the truth.......i never understood that if a place is unsafe i thought people would have the sence to move...people are stupid!
Brittany Murphy's husband blames Hollywood
"Hollywood broke her heart. Hollywood is a village and once you upset the villagers, they talk and they gossip and they rumour. They have blood on their hands." Simon Monjack, the husband of the late actress Brittany Murphy, blames Hollywood for the death of his wife. He claims she was devastated days before she died due rumours that she had been fired from a movie, it was reported in The Sun. (my view)-Barbara and i saw one of her last movies last night from last year(the middle of last year the movie was made)she was like a skeleton.REALLY she looked like one with detoxed lip which distorted her speech...and i am guessing she took drugs as well........soo that's what killed her NOT Hollywood, being to skinny,drugs mixed with botox.......THAT'S WHAT KILLED HER you moron and you don't want an autopsy done just confirms this fact..DRUGS!
Katy Perry: 'Russell is so romantic'
"We love each other and we desperately want to be with each other, so we're going to take it as we come. I think the right time will be the right time... He's the most romantic man I've ever been in contact with - ever! I didn't think anyone could ever live up to that." Loved-up Katy Perry spills the beans about her relationship with comedian Russell Brand. The pair were engaged on New Year's Eve, but Perry said they will not rush into marriage.(my view)-Your both REALLY big flirts with other people and prone to wonder and cheat.......i give them both 6 months or less!
James Corden: 'Jedward need to disappear'
"I think it's about time they [John and Edward] just disappeared, don't you? I mean, we've all had our fun, now let's not milk it." James Corden doesn't hold back in admitting his views to Sky News about X Factor's famous duo, Jedward.(my view)-I totally agree,their only"famous"because of their hair style and the fact that their"Irish"....they can't sing or dance........this is how bad it is now,that people can get famous just for looking like a couple of faggots with bad hair styles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm some very interesting quotes here. But why would a celeb talk about their sex life like that, wouldn't you want to keep taht private?!?!?!