About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Lindsay Lohan: I'm moving to the UK

Lindsay Lohan has revealed she plans to move to the UK. The actress, fashion designer and DJ - who has been in town for London Fashion Week - wrote on Twitter: "Moving to the UK is in my near future - better DJs/music and Paris is just a Chunnel away!" During her visit last week, Lindsay hosted a benefit for Haiti and stayed out late partying with friends at Mahiki nightclub, reportedly returning to her hotel at 4am to find it locked. The 23-year-old singer, who is good friends with Lily Allen, filmed a BBC documentary about the trafficking of women and children in India in December, and has spent time partying in the capital with ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson in the past. Lindsay recently opened up to The Sun about her struggles with alcohol and drugs, claiming she used substances to "mask" her troubles.(my view)-Great!that's all we fucking need.....another drug taking,cheating bi-sexual slag in our country.....fucking kill me now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find it funny because she can no longer be a successful person in the US so she has to move......LOL!!!