About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Wednesday 10 February 2010

My New Dog And Bone

DO TO THE GLARE OF MY PHONE SCREEN,I WAS UNABLE TO TAKE A PHOTO BUT HERE'S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
Features of the Samsung Tocco Lite include:
3.2 megapixel camera with digital zoom
Video recording (QVGA 15fps)
Display: TFT, 262K colours, 240 x 400 pixels (3.0 inches)
Music player (MP3/AAC/AAC+/AAC++/WMA formats)
Stereo FM radio RDS
64-voice polyphonic ringtones / MP3 ringtones
Integrated handsfree speakerphone
Personal organiser functions
Memory: MicroSD memory card slot (up to 16GB)
Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1, USB 2.0
WAP 2.0, GPRS Class 10, EDGE,And Mine Has 3G
Quadband GSM
Size: 106 x 54 x 12 mm
Weight: 94g
Mine Was £80

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice wish I could get one, I miss having a cell phone so I can text and call my friends. *sniff sniff* good times good times

Unknown said...

Yeh Baby!!! I know you will love it!!! Xxx

foofan1 said...

Very cool phone. I have a Motorola Crush, not as nice as that one but i love touch screens. How i ever lived without one!!