About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Sunday 4 April 2010

Girl arrested for doodling on desk

A 12-year-old girl who was hauled out of her New York school in handcuffs for doodling on her desk has started legal action against the city over her arrest. A lawyer for Alexa Gonzalez filed legal papers seeking 1 million dollars (£658,000) in damages, saying the girl, from Queens, was subjected to overly harsh treatment. Alexa was arrested at her junior high school in February after scribbling "I love my friends Abby and Faith" on her desk with an erasable marker pen(my view)-Ok she was wrong ok but it can be wripped off.....all they needed to do is tell her off or send her to detention.......its all money money money..........these fucktards make me sick she was arrested yet killers walk free....wheres the justice here?

3 comments:

foofan1 said...

This kind of stuff go on way too much. It makes me sick that people are that dumb.

Anonymous said...

When I was in school all you got was detention, what has happened to normal punishment like in school suspension or expelled for a day. We truely live in a fucked up world!!

Anonymous said...

What happened to normal punishment?!? This just proves that we live in a fucked up world now