About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Debt.....WHY?

Hopefully you all now me by now,and time again i have told you my views on a wide range of topics and this is just another example of that,while looking in my spam folder,i came across several of these ad's,so i posted one,there is NO need for credit cards....sure assholes will tell you its easier then carrying money(true but at least you know how much you get to spend)or-i don't have to worry about it for months..........you do actually,as for buying stuff on credit,until you paid it ALL off..its not yours,the companies charge you interest and double it each week you fail to pay the bill in the mean time,they will...if they choose to-is to take you to court(even though they received your payment..they do lie about it to) and they can take what they see fit from your house to pay said item/s,and why the fuck would you want to have a card....so you can contributed to all the peoples dept,the government can and will repossess your house-kicking you out and selling all your stuff.....STOP AND THINK BEFORE YOU ACT LIKE A DOUCHE BAG!,I DO NOT HAVE,NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL HAVE A CREDIT CARD ECT,AS I HAVE A BRAIN AND CAN SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE DOING TO THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DO NOT FALL THE THIS SHIT.....WE ARE THE ONES THAT BAIL YOU FUCKERS OUT!!! STOP AND THINK!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I tryed to leave a comment earlier, but I couldnt get into this site for some reason! You are right! So Right!!!! I think we will be forced soon not to use cash and have a chip placed in us to scan whenever we need something. I'm not going for it! xxxxx

HIM said...

Well i WILL NOT have a chip..no fucking way
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Doesn't matter how you look at the situation, the government will find a way to 'control' us. And those of us who will not tolerate it will fight back in order to keep out freedom! It can be in a form of credit cards, or something worse. But the people, as a group, do not think about what we are doing until it is to late, believe me I know from personal experience.