About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Monday 24 August 2009

How Sad!

(LETS JUST SAY I AM NOT MARRIED RIGHT NOW OK!) How sad do people have to be to join this BULLSHIT of a site,look...i do not care if my future wife has a job and wears a police uniform,a judge uniform,a teacher uniform or even a Janitor uniform,love is love...and you should love the person for who they are NOT what they do,and you should NOT turn away from or frown people who work in either a top rated,top paid or not so top paid or"DEGRADING"jobs..... JUST FUCKING LOVE EACH OTHER AND STOP THIS PICKY,SELFISH,STUCK UP YOUR OWN ASS ATTITUDE YOU PEOPLE HAVE i would choose a janitor's job over a policing job or a job that paid well! YOU SELFISH BASTARDS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree! I think they try to hook you up though with the same likes and dislikes. Boring mate? Perhaps.....I do agree on the money status though. It IS sad! I love you baby! xxx

Unknown said...

At first I thought you were saying we werent married. Eek! xxx