About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Thursday 5 November 2009

MORON ALERT!

vegetarians BELIEVE eating fish is ok and keeps their vegetarianism status!....-(my view)-this is FALSE....ANYTHING that is alive and can move has meat around it as a body..and is called a body ie: jelly fish for example have a meat body......a jelly meat body,these are animals to you dumb fuckturds and they are killed...so for years and years vegetarians who eat fish think they are more purer then meat eaters...well guess what.....your all the same as us who eat meat,the fish are MEAT and ARE KILLED for your appetite..so this"we don't eat dead or killed animals" is bullshit.......how do you like the TRUTH now? YOUR ALL MEAT EATERS LIKE US!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was a vegetarian, I only ate veggies and fruits , but did have milk and eggs, and cheese. Otherwise I would have gone crazy.....oh wait! I did go crazy! xxx

Anonymous said...

OMG, you are right about one thing they are morons!! Being a true vegetarian you dont eat anything that comes from a animal or the animal itself. They are to eat only what the ground gives them, LOL just to much I am still laughing!!