About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Thursday 10 December 2009

Jackson family launch their own reality TV show

Members of the Jackson family have been celebrating the launch of their new reality TV show, ''The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty'' in Los Angeles. The mini-series stars the four remaining members of The Jackson Five in six one-hour episodes. Producers say the show took two years to make. Filming started before Michael Jackson died but includes events relating to his death. (my view)-Your fucking kidding me!

2 comments:

foofan1 said...

I don't think i have to comment on this really. Anyone who has read anything on what i thought about this f ed up family knows. The thought of it makes me puke a little in my mouth.

Unknown said...

I agree with FooFan! So sick of the money hungry twits!