About HIM-I AM A FAN OF THE BAND"HIM"

Thursday 4 February 2010

I'm A Proud Owner

Priapism
Priapism is a persistent,usually painful,erection that lasts for more than four hours and occurs without sexual stimulation. The condition develops when blood in the penis becomes trapped and unable to drain. If the condition is not treated immediately, it can lead to scarring and permanent erectile dysfunction. It can occur in all age groups, including newborns. However, it usually affects men between the ages of 5 to 10 years and 20 to 50 years.
(my view)
My Priapism lasts 20 hours or more,sometimes painful and sometimes not...ie:i am a naturist,so being hard and free from the restraints of clothing my cock can stick up and out without pain,BUT in public where i have to wear clothes(thank you fucking stupid law) my cock is pushed against my skin and that hurts me.....so not to be arrested for exposure i must abide by the pigs and government law,i wear a penis strap to hold my cock in place so i don't"BULGE OUT" so to peak,but with Barbara-i can be naked all the time at home,even cleaning the house naked is a good feeling with my baby

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! And I thought it was just you thinking about me! hehe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HIM said...

Believe me baby......your a huge part of my erections xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you Sweetie! That got me hot! xxxxxxxx

HIM said...

Just wait till its in,and up you,on your nose,lips......well anywhere i want to fuck you and put it xxxx

foofan1 said...

OK, I think i'll leave u two alone on this one. You guys are having fun with it by yourselves. LOL